We here at HappyBidDay have compiled a list of tips for our users to review when participating in our auctions. First and foremost, don’t forget to review our Help and How it Works sections. This will enable you to become familiar with our different auction types and learn how to properly use our BidRunner tool.
- Start by watching several auctions before you begin bidding. Click here to learn how to use the Watch List.
- Buy bids in bulk to save money – the more you buy, the more you save! You can also participate in our Free-to-Bid auctions to win a bid pack at a discount.
- Keep a realistic bid-spend budget for EVERY auction and STICK TO IT.
- Target your bids by focusing on 1 or 2 auctions at a time. Don’t be the guy who throws his bids around hoping to get lucky. Strategy is key.
- Only bid on items that you want to purchase; especially, when bidding in our Free-to-Bid Auctions.
- Learn as much as you can about Penny Auctions and develop a strategy that works for you – the most successful bidders use a strategy every time.
- Limit competition however you can – bid during slow times, bid on Starter Auctions, and bid on small-ticket items.
- Know who you’re bidding against and take note of their strategies and behavior.
- Join our online community on Facebook, Twitter, and our Blog to learn more about auction strategies, and to participate in weekly contests for bids and giveaways
*These tips are intended to be helpful information only and do not guarantee winning.